Regularly scheduled courses have resumed
If you need training for your safety committee, we are here for you. We have revised our course safety systems and resumed open enrollment (ie: regularly scheduled) courses in our Richmond classroom with our Fundamentals for Joint Health and Safety Committees Course. We are taking extensive safety measures to protect our clients and staff. We are reducing the size of each course to allow for social distancing, are doing extensive disinfecting in the training room, washrooms and other areas, have hand sanitizer, disposable gloves, and face masks available for all, using lexan barriers (where appropriate), and more.
An excellent selection of safety training courses delivered at our offices OR directly to your site! We know just how difficult it is to find good safety trainers at a reasonable price.
We specialize in providing highly experienced occupational safety experts with proven adult training skills. Why? Too many safety trainers either lack the real-world education and experience needed or are weak, ineffective trainers.
OSH trainers booked through the Pacific Safety Center are:
- Experts in their specialized areas with at least 15 years of OSH training experience.
- Great presenters. All have years of training experience and have made successful and important presentations at regional and national safety conferences and special events.
- Able to bring their expertise right to your door and relate what they are teaching to your work processes and challenges.
Scheduled Courses At Our Richmond BC Offices
Have just a few people needing training? Or simply prefer to attend a regularly scheduled Fundamentals of Joint Health & Safety Committees course at our offices? Our “Open Enrollment Courses” are perfect for you. Scroll down for more information on dates and costs.
On-Site Safety Courses: Training That Comes To Your Workplace
(some restrictions apply – call for details)
- Have a group of people who needs our training? You can book an exclusive course just for them at our offices or yours (some restrictions apply – call for details)
- Want the trainer to bring their expertise right to your workplace where they can relate what they are teaching to your working environment?
- Need a course date that fits your unique scheduling needs?
- Still not sure if these courses are what your organization is looking for? Attend one of our Scheduled Courses and see for yourself!
Our “On-Site Courses” are for you. Our trainer brings our courses directly to you. No need to send your people off-site. Most economical training for groups of 10 or more, perfect for those requiring a more industry specific course. Thousands of BC workers have taken these courses.
In light of Covid-19 guidelines, we have developed a questionnaire that must be completed to help us determine if your training room/area meet our strict protocols and procedures. Contact us for more details. We can also provide our training room in Richmond to you at no charge.