In-Person and Zoom Based Joint Health & Safety Committee Courses Available
Mandatory Mask Requirements (Updated Sept. 8, 2021). In keeping with the new BC Public Health Order “Face Coverings (COVID-19) – September 2, 2021 ” face masks are now mandatory in our in-person open enrollment training courses. In addition to the provincial face mask requirements, our open enrollment courses continue to limit class size to 50% of normal, have individual desks or tables with hand sanitizer for each participant, have HEPA air purifiers in room, regularly clean and disinfect high touch areas and follow other Covid-19 prevention best practices.
Proof Of Vaccination Requirement (updated November 18, 2021) :
As of December 10, 2021, all participants in Pacific Safety Center Ltd regularly scheduled (open enrollment) courses and special events will be required to show proof of vaccination along with government photo ID to attend. People under 18 are exempt from showing ID but must show proof of vaccination. Proof of a negative COVID-19 test will not be accepted. Safety protocols such as a mandatory mask policy, minimized social contact, reduced seating capacity remain in effect.
Have only a few people needing training? Attend One of Our Regularly Scheduled Virtual or In-Person Safety Committee Courses
Want A Safety Committee Course Just For Your Organization? No Problem, Just Call or Email Us to Arrange.
We specialize in providing highly experienced occupational safety experts with proven adult training skills. Why? Too many safety trainers either lack the real-world education and experience needed or are weak, ineffective trainers. OSH trainers booked through the Pacific Safety Center are:
- Experts in their specialized areas with at least 15 years of OSH training experience.
- Great presenters. All have years of training experience and have made successful and important presentations at regional and national safety conferences and special events.
- Able to bring their expertise right to your door and relate what they are teaching to your work processes and challenges.
Scheduled Courses At Our Richmond BC Offices – In-Person Training Courses Resumed July 1, 2021–
Have just a few people needing training? Or simply prefer to attend a regularly scheduled Fundamentals of Joint Health & Safety Committees course at our offices? Our “Open Enrollment Courses” are perfect for you. Scroll down for more information on dates and costs.
On-Site Safety Courses: Training That Comes To Your Workplace -In-Person Training Courses Resumed July 1, 2021-
- Have a group of people who needs our training? Need a course date that fits your unique scheduling needs? You can book an exclusive course just for them at our offices or yours (some restrictions apply – call for details)
- Want the trainer to bring their expertise right to your workplace where they can relate what they are teaching to your working environment?
- Still not sure if these courses are what your organization is looking for? Attend one of our Scheduled Courses and see for yourself!
Our “On-Site Courses” bring our courses directly to you. No need to send your people off-site. Most economical training for groups of 10 or more, perfect for those requiring a more industry specific course. Thousands of BC workers have taken these courses.