All Training Courses Postponed.
In the interests of protecting our clients, trainers and our own staff, we are suspending all training courses both scheduled and on-site, for the duration of the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. We expect most attendees will want to reschedule once gatherings are safe again, but refunds will be available for those who have pre-paid for their training and choose not to reschedule. Please be aware that the recent cancelling of the 2020 Western Conference on Safety and the significant number refunds required for it, is slowing the overall refund process so delays should be anticipated. More information will be posted as the situation progresses.
An excellent selection of safety training courses delivered at our offices OR directly to your site!
We know just how difficult it is to find good safety trainers at a reasonable price.
We specialize in providing highly experiences occupational safety experts with proven adult training skills. Why? Too many safety trainers either lack the real-world education and experience needed or are weak, ineffective trainers.
OSH trainers booked through the Pacific Safety Center are:
- Experts in their specialized areas with at least 15 years of OSH training experience.
- Great presenters. All have years of training experience and have made successful and important presentations at regional and national safety conferences and special events.
- Able to bring their expertise right to your door and relate what they are teaching to your work processes and challenges.
On-Site Safety Courses: Training That Comes To Your Workplace
- Have a group of people who need training?
- Want the trainer to bring their expertise right to your workplace where they can relate what they are teaching to your working environment?
- Need a course date that fits your unique scheduling needs?
- Still not sure if these courses are what your organization is looking for? Attend one of our Schedule Courses and see for yourself!
Then our “On-Site Courses” are for you. Our trainer brings our courses directly to you. No need to send your people off-site, most economical training for groups of 8 or more, perfect for those requiring a more industry specific course. Thousands of BC workers have taken these courses.
Scheduled Courses At Our Richmond BC Offices
(Fundamentals of Joint Health & Safety Committees Course Only)
Have just a few people needing training? Or simply prefer to attend a regularly scheduled Fundamentals of Joint Health & Safety Committees course at our offices? Then our “Open Enrollment Courses” are perfect for you. Scroll down for more information on dates and costs.