Regularly scheduled courses resume – next available course: June 29
As BC moves into Phase 2 of the Covid-19 situation more businesses are either open or planning to reopen. If you need training for your safety committee, we are here for you. We have been revising our course safety systems and will resume open enrollment (ie: regularly scheduled) courses in our Richmond classroom with our Fundamentals for Joint Health and Safety Committees Course. We are taking extensive safety measures to protect our clients and staff. We are reducing the size of each course to allow for social distancing, doing extensive disinfecting in the training room, washrooms and other areas, have hand sanitizer, disposable gloves, and face masks available for all, utilizing lexan barriers (where appropriate), and more.
An excellent selection of safety training courses delivered at our offices OR directly to your site! We know just how difficult it is to find good safety trainers at a reasonable price.
We specialize in providing highly experiences occupational safety experts with proven adult training skills. Why? Too many safety trainers either lack the real-world education and experience needed or are weak, ineffective trainers.
OSH trainers booked through the Pacific Safety Center are:
- Experts in their specialized areas with at least 15 years of OSH training experience.
- Great presenters. All have years of training experience and have made successful and important presentations at regional and national safety conferences and special events.
- Able to bring their expertise right to your door and relate what they are teaching to your work processes and challenges.
On-Site Safety Courses: Training That Comes To Your Workplace
- Have a group of people who need training?
- Want the trainer to bring their expertise right to your workplace where they can relate what they are teaching to your working environment?
- Need a course date that fits your unique scheduling needs?
- Still not sure if these courses are what your organization is looking for? Attend one of our Scheduled Courses and see for yourself!
Our “On-Site Courses” are for you. Our trainer brings our courses directly to you. No need to send your people off-site. Most economical training for groups of 8 or more, perfect for those requiring a more industry specific course. Thousands of BC workers have taken these courses.
Scheduled Courses At Our Richmond BC Offices
Have just a few people needing training? Or simply prefer to attend a regularly scheduled Fundamentals of Joint Health & Safety Committees course at our offices? Then our “Open Enrollment Courses” are perfect for you. Scroll down for more information on dates and costs.